Successful Drivers Needed
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years DOT verifiable experience, successful completion of road test, DOT physical and other DOT requirements.
- Ability to meet company driving qualifications.
- No more than 4 moving violations in the past 36 months, or no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- Delivery experience preferred.
- Customer Service skills are imperative.
This position is responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety and DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of equipment.
- Maintain current and up-to-date driver logs using an on-board computer or paper logs.
- Complete all trip sheets, Driver Vehicle Condition Reports (DVCR), fuel trip reports, and any other equipment monitoring or safety related reports.
- Load/unload freight or assist in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply rules, regulations policies and/or procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
LIKE TO MAKE MONEY? WE OFFER A 30% REVENUE TO COMPANY DRIVERS.
OWNER OPERATOR? WE OFFER UP TO 70% OF REVENUE TO DRIVERS.
CALL FOR AN APPLICATION TODAY
OR DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER APPLICATION PACKET
BELOW TO START YOUR REWARDING CAREER
Fax your application to 888-345-2792 or email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.